Saturday, October 6, 2012

How to Dress on the Cheap : Plaid Pants & Neutral Colors: Daily Fashion on a Budget reviews online reviews

How to Dress on this I have owned two pair of these slippers. My daughter borrowed my first pair, almost brand new, and I never got them back! I reordered and wore my second pair until there were holes in the sole. Unable to find these last year, I ordered UGGs instead. These slippers are half the price of UGGS and ten times better! Their fit stays on my foot and there is tremendous arch support.

I ordered my size, (size 7) and the boots were too snug around the toes. The quality was not what I expected. It was poor. I could see the glue around the edges that holds the boot together. Perhaps to save money the company sacrificed quality by sending their boots to be made in China. The price does not justify the quality of the boots. I have gladly returned them. Go USA!
How to Dress on the Cheap : Plaid Pants & Neutral Colors: Daily Fashion on a Budget reviews online reviews
How to Dress on I was so excited that had these boots in stock, as they have been out of stock everywhere else. Now I know why they were in stock, they were returns. I was very, very disappointed when the boots finally arrived, and the boots were not only returns, they were clearly worn -- the inside lining had collapsed and the outside was dirty.Very, very disappointing from .

No comments:

Post a Comment