Monday, October 1, 2012

the comment: fashion online reviews

fashion Nike baller id bands for adult Lebron James (Miami Heats color) Red White Black (Misc.) There great and durable, it got snagged by someone when I was play basketball and didn't bust!! Great product and had no problems wit the seller

What I like most about these boots is that they are easy to get on and off. I was hoping for more comfort for the price. I look forward to seeing how well they wear after time has passed.
the comment: fashion online reviews
fashion Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black/Volt) (Electronics) Customer review from the Vine? Program (What's this?) I really, really, REALLY wanted to love this watch. The display is bright and big. It looks great. I pictured myself on the treadmill using the big display to see my heart information and other lap details. But this watch just never really worked the way I had hoped it would.Right out of the box, the manual is not a manual but a pamphlet. And the watch had no charge. Great. Then I tried to figure out how to charge the watch. And I tried. And I tried. And while I'd like to think I' not an idiot, it's not easy to find the small bevel to expose the USB port on the watch. I actually went online to download the manual from Nike's website and even then, it's not too much help. Again, either I'm really that dumb or it's really poorly documented.Next, the software download to my computer went very smoothly. All I had to do was dock the phone to my Windows 7 laptop and there were no issues.My first outdoor run went just fine. I could see exactly what I expected. GPS worked as expected.Unfortunately, I don't run outdoors very much. And here's where this watch goes from being useful to being a paperweight. If you're going to run on a treadmill, you need to use the Nike+ sensor. I don't wear Nike's because of the fit. So I've got to find a way to attach the sensor to my shoe. There are a lot of hacks on how to do this online but it's not convenient. Next I was hoping to get my Polar heart rate to sync with the watch. No joy. The treadmill would show my heart rate just fine. But not the watch. Forget the instructions. There's no real trouble-shooting section. So at this point, I have two choices. Either run outdoors only and use the watch or just not use it. So far, it's been the latter.If youa) run outdoors andb) don't use an iPhone or a smart phone for music andc) want a really pretty watch to track your time and distance, this is worth a try.Otherwise, I'd save the money. My iPhone with Run Keeper does the EXACT same thing and it's got my music in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment