Friday, October 5, 2012

"kartini's Month" Fashion Show online reviews

kartini's Month Fashion Show Excellent quality! The board shorts also has a larger than normal zipper pocket that is great for keeping items in.

These are by far the most expensive shoes I have ever bought and I do not regret it. The fit is perfect and I feel great going out in them. I keep shoe trees in them when not in use and get them polished every few weeks. I had a date recently say "I really like that you are wearing big boy shoes. Most guys don't care about their feet."I have the brown and have worn them with jeans and also with a grey suit. I think this shade of brown looks great with a dark grey suit and the Allen Edmonds website even suggests wearing brown with a grey suit.Next year I will probably order another pair in black.

kartini's Month Fashion Show I don't know why being able to wear as shoe out of the house, while driving, on the course, and out after the round is so important, but it is really enjoyable. i'm not going to be wearing these things when not golfing, but versatility is amazing and they do look great. i can't even tell that the bottom is studded even when i'm walking on pavement or concrete. i haven't noticed a difference in grip from these to my old FJ contours, so that's a positive as well. you could save yourself a few bucks and go with the FJ street shoes which have a similar look, but to me they don't fit as well and don't look like they're going to hold up for as long as these will. i'll report back if i have any issues with these breaking down, but for now they couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment